|| ॐ नमः शिवाय ||
Pooja + Hotel Stay + Transportation package :by Teerth Villa (Nashik)
Approx . package cost Rs. 5900/-
ONLY (*see details as
POOJA PROCEDURES & CUSTOMS:
* We organize Trimbakeshwar poojas including hotel stay at Teerth Villa in Nashik.
provide GENUINE INFORMATION and arrange poojas with NO HIDDEN
CHARGES & NO UNNECESSARY EXPENSES
* You need to arrive Nashik one day before pooja. Your pooja will be arranged for next day morning.
* It takes 30 minutes from Teerth Villa to Trimbakeshwar by road (distance is 30 kms)
* Pooja starting time: Kalsarp 7 - 7:30 a.m. Tripindi 6 - 6:30 a.m. Abhishek 5:00 a.m. (there may be some waiting time)
* Total time required for pooja: Kalsarp approx. 3-4 hours. Tripindi shradhh approx. 2 hours
* Your pooja will be done at Trimbakeshwar by experienced and knowledgable Pandit ji, renowned member of Purohit Sangh
* We don't charge any extra amount for arranging these poojas. It's a courtesy service for our guests.
* Only room tariff and transportation charges (if vehicle needed) are payable to us. Pooja expenses are to be paid directly to pandit ji
* Pls bring your janam-kundali for pandit ji's reference.
* You need to bring new cotton clothes to wear during pooja (can also be purchased at Trimbakeshwar with nominal cost)
* All new clothes including inners are required to wear for pooja. As per rituals these clothes to be left behind after completion of pooja
* Males are required to wear cotton dhoti, gamchha, baniyan etc - WHITE ONLY
* Females are required to wear cotton saree, blouse etc. - preferably WHITE or any color (but NOT Green & Black)
* Children below 10 yrs. can wear any comfortable WHITE cotton clothes
* New clothes are not required for early morning Abhishek (Dhoti is provided by Pandit ji or you may bring your own)
* Yajman need to keep fast until pooja is completed (usually until noon), milk, tea is allowed.
* If Kalsarp pooja is for child below 10 yrs, then father/mother may accompany the child
clothes are required for every person seating for
* If Kalsarp pooja is only for husband or wife, then partner may accompany (new clothes required for both)
* If Kalsarp dosh is in both kundalis i.e. for husband and wife's both, then double charges will be applicable
* These poojas are done separately for each pilgrim however it's not done as private (other pilgrims may also be there)
* Only Abhishek are performed inside the Trimbakeshwar temple. NO other pooja rituals are allowed or performed inside the temple.
* Kalsarp, Tripindi, Narayan Nagbali poojas are done at Panditji's house or in a hall (not inside the temple)
POOJA EXPENSES & PANDIT JI DAKSHINA:
1. Kalsarp Yog pooja: Rs. 2100 per person
- Including dakshina + pooja samagri + naag pratima etc.
2. Tripindi Shradhh: Rs. 2100 including dakshina + pooja samagri
3. Mangal Shanti pooja - Rs. 2100 including dakshina + pooja samagri
4. Abhishek inside temple - Rs. 1100 per person
5. Narayan Nagbali pooja - Rs. 3500/- per couple - incuding dakshina + naag pratima (as per wish)
* Above poojas are arranged ONLY for guests staying at Teerth Villa in Nashik
You need to arrive one day before to Nashik so pooja can be
arranged for next day morning
* New clothes to be brough separately (or can be purchased in Trimbakeshwar) for each pooja
Food, room tariff & transportation charges are not included in
* Narayan Nagabali pooja is performed for 3 days (morning for 3 to 4 hours) hence guests require to travel Nashik to Trimbakeshwar every day. Pls book this pooja only if you wish to stay at Teerth Villa
required, Kalsarp yog & Tripindi poojas can also be arranged on
your suitable dates (except on 'aamavasya' i.e. no moon
We arrange KALSARP YOG POOJA performed at TRIMBAKESHWAR along with hotel stay at Teerth Villa in Nashik and transportation for pick-up, drop & transfers. KALSARP YOG PUJA starts early morning so guests are required to arrive previous night or one day before. We also offer complete package including puja, transportation, hotel stay and SHIRDI tours etc.